Cheque Presented to Scottish Cot Death Trust
On Thursday 24th November our RWM Bro. Walter F. Houston presented The Scottish Cot Death Trust with a cheque for £10,800.
This is a fantastic amount of money raised for the Lodge's chosen charity and brings an end to a fantastic year of fund raising from the members, families and friends of Lodge Robert Burns 440.
We also supported a number of other organisations as outlined below:
- RNMDS Fishermen, £50 raised.
- Erskine Hospital, £100 raised.
- Chest, Heart, Stroke, £50 raised.
- Lightburn Stroke Club, £337 raised.
- 111th BB Company, £75 raised.
This i'm sure you will agree has been a huge effort on the part of everyone involved int he fundraised. On behalf of the RWM and from the charities themselves, thank you!